Thursday 9 October 2014

EVALUATION: QUESTION SIX

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT ABOUT TECHNOLOGIES FROM THE PROCESS OF CONSTRUCTING THIS PRODUCT?

When i began the preliminary task, the first technology i used was blogger, to create the place where i would keep all my work. I found blogger was incredibly simple and straightforward to use and is a useful way of storing my work. When creating my front cover and contents, i had to use a camera to take my pictures to use on my work. Having used a camera frequently, i did this without any difficulties. When designing, i used Indesign to construct my magazine, which i found was slightly more complicated, but overcame my difficulties as i progressed. The last program i used was Adobe Photoshop, which i found manageable as i have used it before in a previous media course. However, when editing photos using photoshop, it can be quite difficult cropping images to fit onto a certain background, so at one point, i had to use ipiccy to achieve this. Although blogger is a straightforward program to use, It does not include a wide variety of options when it comes to creating new posts. For example, there is only a limited amount of fonts and sizes you can use when typing out your post. However overall, i did not struggle a huge amount during my time creating the preliminary task.

No comments:

Post a Comment